Experience (Education) and Other Position
- M.D., National Yang Ming University, Taipei
- Ph.D., Neuroscience, Johns Hopkins Medical School, Baltimore
- M.A.S., Management, Johns Hopkins Business School, Baltimore
- Fellow, American College of Neuropsychopharmacology
- CEO, SyneuRx International (Taiwan) Corp.
- Professor-in-residence, University of California, Los Angeles, School of Medicine
- Ph.D., Biochemistry, Case Western Reserve University
- M.D., National Taiwan University
- Distinguished Chair Professor, National Yang-Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan
- Distinguished Research Chair Professor, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
- Academician, Academia Sinica
- Corresponding Investigator, Institute of Biomedical Sciences, Academia Sinica
- Sun Yun-suan Chair Professor, National Tsing-Hua University, Hsinchu City, Taiwan
- K.T.Li Chair Professor, National Cheng Kung University, Tainan City, Taiwan
- Honorary Chair Professor, National Chung Hsing University, Taichung City, Taiwan
- Honorary Director, Institute of Life Sciences, National Defense Medical Center, Taipei, Taiwan
- Honorary Chair Professor, National Defense Medical Center, Taipei, Taiwan
- Mu-Shan Biomedical Distinguished Chair Professor, Taipei Medical University, Taipei, Taiwan
- Honorary Professor, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Honorary Chair Professor, Fu Jen Catholic University
- Professor, Bert L&N Kuggie Vallee Foundation
- Member of the Gender Equality Task Force, Central Weather Bureau, Ministry of Transportation and Communication, R.O.C.
- Member of the Forcible Deportation Case Review Committee, National Immigration Agency, Ministry of the Interior, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Member of the Gender Equality Committee, Chunghwa Post Co., Ltd.
- Member of the Sexual Harassment Prevention Committee, Taipei City Government.
- Member of the Gender Equality in Employment Committee, Gender Work Equality Committee, Taipei City Government
- Member of the Sexual Harassment Prevention Committee, Keeling City Government)
- Member of the New Taipei City Government Employment Discrimination Committee
- Member of the Sexual Harassment Prevention Committee, New Taipei City Government
- Member of the Center for Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Prevention, Taoyuan
- Partner at THe. MiS Attorneys-at-law
- Director of Awakening Foundation
- Lawyer for legal service of Taipei City Center of Prevention of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Member of the Labor Insurance Dispute Case Review Committee, Ministry of Labor
- Member of the Sexual Harassment Prevention Committee, Taoyuan City Government
- Guest lector of Shih Hsin University
- Member of the Gender Equality Committee, Council of Indigenous Peoples, Executive Yuan
- Member of the Gender Equality in Employment Committee, Ministry of Labor
- M.L., Law Department, Fu Jen Catholic University
- Academician, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan
- Ph.D., Electronics Engineering, National Chiao Tung University
- M.S., Material Science, National Tsing Hua University
- B.S., Physics, National Taiwan University
- Wintek Chair and Distinguished Professor, Electrical Engineering, UCLA
- Consultant of Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (TSMC)
- Advisory Committee Member of Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd.
- M.S., Graduate Institute of European Studies, TamKang University
- Research Fellow of National Science Council
- Secretary of Science and Technology Division, Taipei Economic & Cultural Office in Canada.
- Secretary of National Science Council Secretary of Science and Technology Division, Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Chicago
- Executive Secretary of Wissenschaftsabteilung,Taipeh Vertretung in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland
- Director of the Science and Technology Division at the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Los Angeles
- Acting Director of Science and Technology Division, Taipei Economic & Cultural Office in Houston
- Board member of SyneuRx International (Taiwan) Corp.
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, National Taiwan University
- Vice President of Fubon Securities Co., Ltd.
- Board member of 東大成建設
- MA in Department of History, National Taiwan University.
- Assistant Vice President of Capital Securities Corp.
- Vice President, SyneuRx International (Taiwan) Corp.
- MBA, University of Chicago
- Head of Asia Cluster, Novartis
- Senior Vice President Asia Pacific, Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Master of Accountancy, University of Missouri Columbia, Missouri, U.S.A.
- Master of Taxation, Golden Gate University, San Francisco, California, U.S.A .
- B.S. Accounting, Soochow University, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- Certified Public Accountant, Licensed in California, U.S.A.
- Board of Director of Monte Jade Southern California Science and Technology Association.
- Board of Director of South Coast Chinese Culture Association/Irvine Chinese School.
- Adjunct Professor of Business, Concordia University Irvine
- Ph.D. National Chung Cheng University
- LL.M University of California at Berkeley
- Visiting Scholar, Law Department of Duke University
- Managing Partner, LexPro Attorneys-at-Law
- Judge, Taiwan Chiayi District Court
- Partner of Baker & McKenzie Taipei Office