Experience (Education) and Other Position
- M.D., National Yang Ming University, Taipei
- Ph.D., Neuroscience, Johns Hopkins Medical School, Baltimore
- M.A.S., Management, Johns Hopkins Business School, Baltimore
- Fellow, American College of Neuropsychopharmacology
- CEO, SyneuRx International (Taiwan) Corp.
- Professor-in-residence, University of California, Los Angeles, School of Medicine
- Ph.D., Biochemistry, Case Western Reserve University
- M.D., National Taiwan University
- Distinguished Chair Professor, National Yang-Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan
- Distinguished Research Chair Professor, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
- Academician, Academia Sinica
- Corresponding Investigator, Institute of Biomedical Sciences, Academia Sinica
- Sun Yun-suan Chair Professor, National Tsing-Hua University, Hsinchu City, Taiwan
- K.T.Li Chair Professor, National Cheng Kung University, Tainan City, Taiwan
- Honorary Chair Professor, National Chung Hsing University, Taichung City, Taiwan
- Honorary Director, Institute of Life Sciences, National Defense Medical Center, Taipei, Taiwan
- Honorary Chair Professor, National Defense Medical Center, Taipei, Taiwan
- Mu-Shan Biomedical Distinguished Chair Professor, Taipei Medical University, Taipei, Taiwan
- Honorary Professor, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Honorary Chair Professor, Fu Jen Catholic University
- Professor, Bert L&N Kuggie Vallee Foundation
- Member of the Gender Equality Task Force, Central Weather Bureau, Ministry of Transportation and Communication, R.O.C.
- Member of the Forcible Deportation Case Review Committee, National Immigration Agency, Ministry of the Interior, Republic of China (Taiwan)
Member of the Gender Equality Committee, Chunghwa Post Co., Ltd.
Member of the Sexual Harassment Prevention Committee, Taipei City Government.
Member of the Gender Equality in Employment Committee, Gender Work Equality Committee, Taipei City Government
Member of the Sexual Harassment Prevention Committee, Keeling City Government)
- Member of the New Taipei City Government Employment Discrimination Committee
- Member of the Sexual Harassment Prevention Committee, New Taipei City Government
- Member of the Center for Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Prevention, Taoyuan
Partner at THe. MiS Attorneys-at-law
Director of Awakening Foundation
Lawyer for legal service of Taipei City Center of Prevention of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Member of the Labor Insurance Dispute Case Review Committee, Ministry of Labor
- Member of the Sexual Harassment Prevention Committee, Taoyuan City Government
- Guest lector of Shih Hsin University
- Member of the Gender Equality Committee, Council of Indigenous Peoples, Executive Yuan
Member of the Gender Equality in Employment Committee, Ministry of Labor
- M.L., Law Department, Fu Jen Catholic University
M.S. in Chemistry, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Senior Scientist, Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmacia Corp.(now Pfizer Inc.), USA
Senior Scientist, Medicinal Chemistry, Monsanto Co./G.D. Searle, USA
- Deputy Director, Preclinical Development, Pharmaceutical Division, MicroBio Co.
- Project Leader & Team Leader, Medicinal Chemistry, TaiGen Biotechnology Co.
- Anti-Cancer Project Manager & Department Manager of Organic Synthesis & Process Research, Standard Chem. & Pharm. Co.
- Vice President, SyneuRx Neuroscience Hong Kong Ltd.
- Vice President, Research & Development, SyneuRx International (Taiwan) Corp.
MA in Department of History, National Taiwan University.
- Assistant Vice President of Capital Securities Corp.
Vice President, SyneuRx International (Taiwan) Corp.
- MBA, University of Chicago
- Head of Asia Cluster, Novartis
- Senior Vice President Asia Pacific, Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Master of Accountancy, University of Missouri Columbia, Missouri, U.S.A.
- Master of Taxation, Golden Gate University, San Francisco, California, U.S.A .
- B.S. Accounting, Soochow University, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- Certified Public Accountant, Licensed in California, U.S.A.
- Board of Director of Monte Jade Southern California Science and Technology Association.
- Board of Director of South Coast Chinese Culture Association/Irvine Chinese School.
- Adjunct Professor of Business, Concordia University Irvine
- Ph.D. National Chung Cheng University
- LL.M University of California at Berkeley
- Visiting Scholar, Law Department of Duke University
- Managing Partner, LexPro Attorneys-at-Law
- Judge, Taiwan Chiayi District Court
- Partner of Baker & McKenzie Taipei Office